Wednesday 25 April 2018

AVENGERS INFINITY WAR PART 1

  

 Wow! It was beyond my expectation.  Their cost of making the movie (USD$300M to USD$400M) was definitely well spent. 

   The reason I went to see the movie in the first place was to chaperon my son and his friends. I expected the movie to be, well, more so like normal superhero movies. But to my relief and surprise, it was NOT!  I couldn't find one outstanding character that outshone the rest because they were all superb. Hmmm... except one! QUILLLLLL ...why la youuuuuuu... hahahaha. 

   Go and watch for yourself why I was so frustrated with his character. I expect the movie to be a huge blockbuster and thus the tickets will be sold out for weeks. Book now! You wouldn't want to be THE ONLY ONE without the knowledge of the war... THE  INFINITY WAR!

Now, I can't wait for Part 2 to come out next year.

Ah yes. Before you go, do watch this video first. 

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU SEE AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR


1 comment: