Friday 27 April 2018

Makeup Essentials for Minimilist Travellers


Hey you travellers... 

Do you bring any makeup when you travel? Most of the time i don't; solely because there're just troublesome.  I prefer to go bare with only sunscreen to protect my skin. Yes Alicia, i support you... However nowadays, i feel the need to have some color to my pale cheek and a touch of red on my lips. 

So let me share with you the make up i brought for my beach holiday this weekend.



I wear Chanel lip balm almost daily to prevent my lips from drying. It can be slightly uncomfortable for first timers because the texture is quite thick. But because i have good experiences using it in dry and cold weather, i trust it will not fail me anywhere else.


Dior Lip and Cheek Glow
Having this dior product makes my sling bag a ton lighter.  Neither do i need to carry blushers with its brush nor the lipstick.. I just chuck  the dior glow in the my bag and off i go. It is that easy. Wish they make it in many shades.




Yes another lip balm.  Looks like i'm a lip balm addict. Hahaha. I love this one because of the presense of sunscreen, SPF 25, in its formula. There's a few shades to choose from but the one i love are only 2: Simply Rose and .....





There are so many good reviews i read and heard on this product. One particular review that got my full attention is the lip pucking thing. Hahaha. I have tried but i did not see any difference besides my lips felt slightly swollen. It is just the feeling you know... to say the lips actually puckered literally, i have yet to see.. Question is... Will i buy it again?  Hmmmm.. we'll see.





It has 6 different shades piled up into one long silinder.  Clever huh?  The shades are very light. Perfect for daily wear.  


There you go. All 5 most basic make up essentials for me when i go out and about. The end results is almost bare with a touch of freshness. If you have 10 minutes to spare, do add in some eye liner and mascara.  As for my eyebrow, is it thick enough as it is. So i would not bother much about it. 

I am in Krabi now... so you there.

Signing off ...


No comments:

Post a Comment