Friday 6 July 2018

Petite Muslimah

It is quite challenging to search for a suitable outfit when one is petite. I have made a lot of mistakes due to lack of knowledge. I did not know there are a few rules to wear and not to wear if one is of my size. I am slightly under 5'2" and weight .... eheemm for the sake of my readers,  53 kg 😖 (will keep on updating this number though 🙄🙃😁)

Being petite is one thing, choosing the right outfit for a muslimah is another. Most of the ideas and article in the net were done by non muslim. So the outfit they shared, although beautiful, most of them are not Syariah compliance enough for true muslimah to wear. However, there are muslimah outfit ideas but little to none actually explained or advised on the outfit itself. 

I will share more in my next blog yah.. 👋💋



No comments:

Post a Comment