Monday 14 May 2018

What i do with old stuffs.

Phewh! At last the election is over. Who do you vote for?? Me? Hahahaa.. no way i m gonna reveal it here.  
Today i have something to share. I have created one video which i posted it in my youtube chanel. The video is about items i am selling in my website. 
Carousell, that is the website i use to sell my stuff, has gained so much popularity within the last 3 years. I believe their members has exceeded 5 million. So, there are many many many new and preloved items sold in that website. As a result, competition is getting steeper. So i need to find a way to reach my customers. Hence, the video below. 😖


 If you would like to see more of my preloved goods, you may either subscribe to my channel or follow me in https://carousell.com/sukasuki 

No comments:

Post a Comment