Thursday 3 May 2018

How i wear my Huda...

For the last few years, Huda has been my first choice of lipstick whenever I plan to go to a party.  It stays longer on my lips compared to any of the lipsticks I currently own. 


The color i chose for today is Spice Girl.  It is quite dark for my skin tone.  So i have to use another lipstick of a  lighter shade to soften the look.  The one i picked for today was made by my friend herself, using ingredients according to her, is safe to wear on the lips. Ah well.. hope it's true🤔.  So far so good. No side effect whatsoever🙄. 



Even though i used my favourite lipbalm first before swapping Huda on my lips, the lipstick will still dried up pretty quick.. making my lips looked like a prune, stuck on my face especially with the color i chose today.  To rectify this, i use a hydrating serum made famous by intagrammers, Farsali Rose Gold Elixir.

Farsali Rose Gold Elixir is a 24-karat gold-infused beauty oil that's rich in vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids.  If you zoom on the picture below, you can  see freckles of gold dust in the syringe. Not only will i hydrate my lips with this RM250 (pricey eh? Huhu.. but it works) serum, but also on my face as a hydrator, primer and even a highlighter.  All on one.  Cool, eh? 

Do try it out.  Most of us do not have any side effects using this serum. If you fear having one,  try it on your hand or neck first before applying on your lips.  

You can find Farsali in Sephora near you. 


That is all for now.  Till then...

Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment