Tuesday 1 May 2018

Less is More

Hi bloggers...  see what you like today? I surely do... i like myself.. Hahahaah.. or to be specific, i like what i wear today. Long blouse and a pair of jeans. I read or heard somewhere that for one to look expensive and feel luxurious, one should wear a certain kind of material. One of the material the writer or youtuber mentioned was linen. Tadaaaa.... i am wearing one today.  Yes, it does feel and look positively ritzy especially when paired it with Bokitta.



A smart and beautiful outfit does not have to be from an expensive brand.  In fact, too much of that on me, from my point of view, makes me feel quite arkward, heavy and gawdy. As though I am trying too hard to look good or to impressed people around me. When the fact of the matter is, with just a touch of luxury items, one can radiate grace and elegance.  Look for example, Kate Middleton.  She is rich but does she need to broadcast she is one?!  Nooo... The outfit she wore daily, makes her look humble and appear approachable.  Yeah, of course, with that smile of hers, she can win any hearts she sets her mind to. Uh huh... Definitely,  less is more.

I'm sure you notice my shoe 😊.  I bought it from Zara a few months ago. It is slightly heavy but comfortable enough to wear for at least half a day without blistering my toe. I am a person who is very particular on what shoe i put on daily.  My main focus on buying a footwear is Comfort! Comfort! and Comfort! I had made mistakes in the past which lead me to injuries. Since then, choosing and buying one is like a task I would rather avoid doing. Alhamdulillah, for my size 4 feet, this one is ok 😀.



No comments:

Post a Comment