Friday 4 May 2018

Off to grocery shopping

Today I'm in the mood to wear a skirt which is rather unusual.   I have a few skirts bought over the last five years but to some unexplained reason, i hardly wear them.   Maybe i am not a skirt person but when i see one all dressed up in a flowy skirt, my nafs gets in the way.  Huhuhu...

Back to my outfit. The one I'm wearing today is made of linen by Uniqlo. Uniqlo is very successful in making lots of ready to wear outfit.  The wide selections of clothes calls out to many potential buyers.  I for one, sometimes dare not step foot in their shop because most of the time, i end up spending more than RM300 in one bill.   

The top is linen too but i could not remember where i bought it from.  Since it works well together, why not, eh?


Ok now.. i'm off... ta

No comments:

Post a Comment